[PD] Puredata for Nintendo DS

Gabriel Vinazza gabevinardi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:05:29 CEST 2009

:) I'm very happy to know that!

I don't know too much of programming, just did some stuff in QB when I
was younger... but as far as I know, all this home brew is similar to
C right?  Beside the interface and the processor limitations, I think
it won't be too difficult.

The upper screen could display the console, and the patch window could
be placed below... The touchscreen would be very useful on placing
objects and making connections.
I mentioned vanilla because I'm thinking in a very rudimentary port
for starting, with the common objects, surely it won't be capable of
opening more than one patch at a time but the DS has a little mic for
ADC, and 8 buttons for controlling.  That's not bad eh?

Is anyone else of the develop list that could throw us some light?

thanks again john, let's see what happens