[PD] [PD-dev] puredata/gridflow/webcam driver=which are supported?

sisil mehta sisilmet2000 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:38:59 CEST 2009

hey,
ok so i didnt load the Gem library.
and ran gridflow patch called: #camera-help.pd
as always in the #camera when i select the device number PD crashes . i used
gdb and this came up:

[Switching to Thread 0xb7dbc6c0 (LWP 4888)]
0xb7b1d2eb in handle_braces (ac=1, av=0xbfd91af8) at gridflow.c.fcs:766
766                const char *s = av[i].a_symbol->s_name;
Current language:  auto; currently c++
(gdb) Quit
(gdb) quit

So will i ever be able to run a camera on gridflow???
The camera is a e2500 logitech quickcam, it works on camorama,cheese cause i
used the libv4l library.

Sisil.