[PD] call for translations for new Pd GUI

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Aug 20 17:15:42 CEST 2009

On Aug 19, 2009, at 1:33 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Aug 2009, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> If you think its a problem I will remove them.  Like I said, I
>> started with the DD files for testing.  What's left is just the
>> very common words, like File, Save, etc.
>> - Ben Bogart wrote en_CA.po from scratch.
>> - Federico Ferri wrote the it.po.
>
> Oh ok. nevermind then.

Just to make sure there is a perfectly clean copyright status on these
files, I removed anything with an unclear copyright, and generated
some new locales based on public domain files.  gettext sure makes it
easy to work with .po files. :-D

http://translationproject.org/latest/xchat/be.po
http://translationproject.org/latest/xchat/eu.po
http://translationproject.org/latest/gnuedu/ru.po