[PD] Hot inlet position

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Aug 20 23:15:14 CEST 2009

> On Thu, 20 Aug 2009, Gabriel Vinazza wrote:
>> I don't think Pd is an instrument, not in the sense you seem to
>> understand something is it.

Oh, and the last paragraph about the musical instrument is actually about
something Miller wrote, which was the topic of the part of the thread that
you replied to. It's still in connection with what you said. When you made
the comparison with the spoon, I assumed that you wanted to challenge
perceptions, but I didn't know what to do with your actual choice of the
spoon.