[PD] call for translations for new Pd GUI

Johannes Burström johannes at ljud.org
Sat Aug 22 12:03:38 CEST 2009

Hi,

Attached is a first try of a Swedish translation, mostly for getting
the å's, ä's and ö's into the picture. It seems like some of the
phrases isn't updated in the ui -- don't know if it's due to the
current state of the devel branch or my incompetence. Also, some label
widths seem to be hardcoded, so some label texts are cropped.

When doing the translation, it also came to my mind that it could be
good to rewrite also the english descriptions. Especially the ui
object properties are quite hard to read (and understand), and could
be made easier with just some standard on punctuation and
capitalization. But I haven't been very involved in the discussion, so
I don't know if i'm just repeating what's already been discussed...

Johannes

--
johannes.ljud.org ✿ www.boogiepost.com