[PD] Stack underflow?

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 18:51:40 CEST 2009

Hey all
I've recently been playing with particle effects, at times I want to stop a source placing new particles while still seeing existing ones. However if I give [part_source] an argument saying 0, this works, however I get a repeating message in the console claiming a 'stack underflow'. A few more particle chains and the patch will crash. Any idea how I can avoid this happening?
God Bless
Andrew