[PD] "computer music" WAS: Re: Pd at a livecoding event on the BBC

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Sep 4 19:02:53 CEST 2009

When there's finally a computer that sounds its best after I've pounded
the living hell out of it and sweat all over it for at least 4 hours,
then I might get more interested in "live computer music" again. Hunting
and pecking at the keyboard while you IRC with your coding buddies is a
poor substitute ;-)

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::