[PD] [PD-ot] RSS feeds from puredata.info

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Sep 7 18:45:46 CEST 2009

On Sep 7, 2009, at 9:52 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> hi
>
> Jack wrote:
>> hello,
>> I'm trying to get feeds from
>> http://puredata.info/news/RSS
>> for a Drupal web site but it doesn't work. Do you know if there is
>
> do you get any special error messages in the server-logs?
> i'm not at all an rss expert, but subscribing to http://puredata.info/news/RSS
>  in thunderbird is no problem for me.
>
>> something to do for this problem (what is the exact adress with the
>> extension ? : .xml, .rss, .php ?).
>
> the exact address _is_ http://puredata.info/news/RSS - no extension.
> you get the feed in XML.

I also can see the feed in the browser, but my feed reader (http://www.vienna-rss.org/
) doesn't give me anything.  This feed reader hasn't failed me yet,
AFAIR.

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war on
terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom