[PD] Problem with memory use

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Sep 11 08:38:17 CEST 2009

hi

enrique franco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have downloaded the binary for Gem 0.92.0 on Mac and copied it to the PD
> folder but I can´t find the Gem.pd_darwin file and it can´t load the
> library...what else do I need to do?

ouch!
indeed there are  2 separate issues here:
- i plainly forgot to include the binary into the package. the package
should now be fixed, please download again (indeed the tgz has grown to
almost 5MB - that's more like it)

- you should read the README.1st, especially the section at the end
about known issues with PdX: rename Gem.d_fat to Gem.pd_darwin

sorry for the inconvenience

fgamr
IOhannes