[PD] new GUI screenshots

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 16 20:43:31 CEST 2009

Currently, they are mystery meters, but it would be awesome if they
did correspond to something real.  There are two things to consider:
the numbers come from 'pd', I don't know what format they are in.  The
meters are currently drawn quick-n-dirty but that can easily be
changed only touching Tcl.  So if the numbers from 'pd' are in some
format, then it would just be a matter of drawing them properly in Tcl.

.hc

On Sep 15, 2009, at 7:58 PM, chris clepper wrote:

> Do any of the metering correspond to a standard (PPM, VU, BBC,
> etc)?  Or are they ProTools style mystery meters?
>
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
> <hans at at.or.at> wrote:
>
> On Sep 14, 2009, at 2:40 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>
> On Sat, 12 Sep 2009, András Murányi wrote:
>
> It looks so nice on the Mac...! ;o)
> It's a pity it looks way less 21th Century here on Hardy...
>
> Well, at least Carmen's peak-meters made it into a mainstream
> branch. (I didn't actually check that they are the same, maybe they
> aren't...)
>
> They are IEMGUI peak meters.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler