[PD] iPhone control

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at tkk.fi
Mon Sep 14 10:42:06 CEST 2009

hi,

I used mrmr earlier (http://poly.share.dj/projects/#mrmr  http://poly.share.dj/wiki/index.php/Mrmr
    they are both down at the moment I don't know why) and did some
test runs for the system that I have been developing. It is an open
source project that gives you touch screen and accelerometer control
data through OSC. It allows you to design your control interface on
iPod Touch or iPhone and only allows one way OSC data transfer. You
can also receive touch screen and accelerometer control data with a
very simple rjdj scene through netsend/receive objects, but there are
some problems with touch screen control data, sometimes it is not as
accurate as mrmr or others. rjdj doesn't work with 1st generation iPod
Touch. I would suggest to check mrmr, later on you will end up
developing a custom application based on your project/application
needs, thats what I am working on whenever I have time for that :)

Koray

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Acoustics Lab / TKK
http://mlab.taik.fi/~korayt/