[PD] new GUI screenshots

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 23:34:50 CEST 2009

--- On Mon, 9/14/09, András Murányi <muranyia at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: András Murányi <muranyia at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [PD] new GUI screenshots
> To: "Mathieu Bouchard" <matju at artengine.ca>
> Cc: pd-list at iem.at
> Date: Monday, September 14, 2009, 9:38 PM

> Nice. However, I don't feel I need so much to save
> space above the Console. Maybe on some limited resolutions?

One of slightly annoying things about the console is that has a large,
awkward default size that makes it likely to get covered up when there
are lots of subpatches open.

Would it be possible to get the console to pop-up when a message gets
printed?  By pop-up, I mean brought in front of all the other open
patches, but behind the patch that has the focus.

-Jonathan