[PD] new GUI screenshots

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Sep 16 01:40:05 CEST 2009

On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
>> If you dislike vanilla appearance of Pd on Linux as much as I do,
>> please try the pd.tk file I sent out sometime last week on this list
>> and report any bugs.
> I have no idea how much you dislike it, but I won't work on pd.tk anymore. If
> you read early 2004 pd-list archives, you'll find some of those hacks.

Sorry, bad edition of my email. I deleted a sentence while I was shuffling
some others around.

I meant that I made some pd.tk hacks back in early 2004 and that you can
find about them in the pd-list archives.

Now that I think of it, several of them involved a bit of C code as well.
For example, I had added a console to the main window...