[PD] Blue/green box

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Thu Sep 17 13:37:01 CEST 2009

it works now. the GLSL in OS X is very picky about all floats beeing
defined with a decimal dot.
(here i use a NVIDIA GeForce 9400M w/ os x)
to make these patches really useful you have to use a camera with
manual focus and manual exposure. auto-* will wreck the results.
in order to optimize the output an edge detection could be an
instesting addition.
do you mind if i add your version to the collection?

m.