[PD] Stochastic rhythms in pd

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:59:21 CEST 2009

Hey man,
I've attached part of one of my patches which generates rhythm slowly. The percussion sounds are very basic filtered noise but you might be able to work out the control system from this. Oh, I knowthis is very sparse indeed. But it's lifted from a patch with about 30 similar sub-patches creating melody.
God Bless
Andrew