[PD] vanilla, extended, svn and x86_64

sergio basbaum sbasbaum at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:35:08 CEST 2009

Hi IOhannes,

Maybe Iḿ too new in this so, I I haven't been able to find the solutions at
that time, but I could not make my wireless connection work, and PD extended
also was not working, and my memorie is that I've lost precious time during
the conference re-installing it to 32 bit and making it work.

Probably if I was more experienced it would have worked out better. However,
as un-experienced as I may be, when I installed the 32bit version everything
is working fine -- Iḿ mostly working on Ubuntu in all my activities,
including Pd.

best

--
-- Prof. Dr. Sérgio Roclaw Basbaum