[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 54, Issue 100

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 22:22:31 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Daniel Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

I'm on 64 bit Ubuntu and my Pd-extended is a 32 bit autobuild. Maybe I
needed 'getlibs' to make it work (don't remember exactly, but don't worry
getlibs is super easy.). It works fine, recommended to 64 bit fellows out
there. Bottom line is that you don't need to go back to 32 bit Linux to have
32 bit Pure Data!
Building pd-extended for 64 bit never worked for me.
Now here's my problem (I already brought it up): To get proper use of the
GUI rewrite I shall make/download a 32 bit build, so that it can use the
libraries from pd-extended. Unfortunately, I was unable to make that 32 bit
build. Any recommendations? Maybe a downloadable 32 bit .deb?

Thanks, Andras