[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 54, Issue 100

Daniel Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:01:57 CEST 2009

I'd second this experience.  After spending about 2 weeks in Ubuntu 64 bit
(which did seem faster) and wrangling with pd
(http://puredata.info/docs/developer/BuildingPdExtended64bitUbuntuIntrepid<http://puredata.info/docs/developer/BuildingPdExtended64bitUbuntuIntrepid>)
I ended up reinstalling with 32 bit.

I had some shows to get ready for and I just didn't have time to debug 64
bit ...

Interesting enough, I recently bought a macbook pro and pd-extended seems to
run fine in 10.6, although I'm sure it's running in 32 bit compatibility
mode.

--
Dan Wilcox
danomatika