[PD] Printing to Windows command prompt

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Sep 27 06:36:55 CEST 2009

On Sep 25, 2009, at 3:49 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:

> Jamie Bullock wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Is it possible to prevent Pd from 'detaching' itself from the command
>> prompt when launched from the command line under Windows?
>>

> start the pd.com rather than the pd.exe

There is definitely some black magic to it.  I find that different
shells will give you different results, like cmd.exe versus the MSYS
rxvt shell, the Cygwin rxvt shell, or Cygwin cmd.exe shell.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler