[PD] HID - send analog on/off to hid device

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Oct 7 18:13:56 CEST 2009

You need to find that command, if it is USB HID, it would be a "Usage
Page/Usage" in USB HID speak.  Then its usually easy to send it.  A
command line program would also just send the command using the USB
HID Usage Page/Usage command sequence.

.hc

On Oct 7, 2009, at 12:06 PM, Ingo Scherzinger wrote:

> I only need to turn on “analog mode” after starting the (PS2 / USB)
> game controller in the beginning when started.
> Maybe there is a command I could send with [shell]?
>
> Ingo

"Free software means you control what your computer does. Non-free
software means someone else controls that, and to some extent controls
you." - Richard M. Stallman