[PD] "pack" object resolution issue

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 21:11:35 CEST 2009

I think I get it: the last controller value to be stored in "pack" (thru the rightmost inlet) was not beeing triggered by anything hitting the leftmost inlet... as a result, I could never get the extreme values. Typical Pd programming mistake! I corrected this and now, it works fine.

Thanks for your help.

D.S