[PD] open a subpatch from an abstraction

husk husk00 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 16:34:34 CEST 2009

Hi list,
I'm working with abstraction and subpatch, I have a problem and I'm
unsatisfied with my solution.
My problem: I have a gop abstraction instantiated tree times. In the
abstraction there is a subpatch that I want to open/close through a
toggle button connected to a pd-subpatch vis $1 msg sent to the same
abstraction. It opens/close the subpatch for every instantiated
abstraction (in this case thrice) and not just the subpatch from my
abstraction. There is a way to do that? What I'm looking for is a way to
include $0 in dynamic message, or something like that.
An example patch is attached.

thanks
husk