[PD] very small form-factor PC for running PD

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Sat Oct 24 00:26:36 CEST 2009

Yeah, I second that. Beware of trying this on
very small 'minimal' boards. The reliable solution
I have used time and again is mini ITX, VIA or Intel
with a stock Debian net install.

For video, you can put X on, along with ssh, and
then use ssh -X to open a remote display, and then
use the board as a headless sound engine.