[PD] OSC

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:43:29 CET 2009

Hi,

is there any clear place which describes the advantages of this package
with the old osc objects? I still use the old ones, but for very simple
operations.

Btw, is oscroute better than normal route? That is, are there advantages
in doing the routing in osc, besides just outside osc? (relatively to
where osc is concerned, not about patching after/before osc)

João