[PD] life as a new media artist

Adityo Pratomo quietdidit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 03:15:46 CET 2009

Hmm, I see. Looks like we have to have a day job right? Just curious, is
there anyone have a day job in a field that has no relation with art? Like
for example, I myself, I work as a network consultant. And then use my spare
time to do some art stuff.

--
mataharipertama.wordpress.com
kotakmakan.multiply.com