[PD] problem with pd~ and GEM

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sat Oct 31 12:59:07 CET 2009

hello,

the problem is certainly that you must start audio computing with a loadbang on your subpatch, because pd~ objects scheduling is based on audio signal.
if you don't start audio, then pd~ don't do anything.

i did a project using a pd~ subpatch to render graphics with Gem, and everything work ok.

Cyrille