[PD] Install Pd on Fedora 10 x86_64

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Nov 4 09:35:49 CET 2009

Konstantinos Benardis wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I am trying to install Pd on Fedora 10 x86_64. There is no binary package
> for this (in CCRMA repository neither). I tried to build from source but
> there is no configure file in src directory. Should i "make" without
> configure or would be better to try to install the i386 binary.

if you install a source release(!) of Pd (as distributed by miller
puckette), then you should have a "src/configure" file.

if you try to compile from svn, then there is no configure-file as this
file is itself generated from source.
just run "autoconf" (in src/) in order to create the "configure" script.

fmasdr
IOhannes