[PD] Interactive amplitude, FFT~EQ

Gintaras Lau. gintarman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 00:27:23 CET 2009

Excuse me, can I consider that amplitude of the sound has no digital
nature then extracted from a real musician playing, and use it to
control modulation frequencies, levels, dry/wet or something? Does it
have common with interactive control, that could be named one or has
any other name?

Not sure if i can find out it myself.

Something else interest me with fft~ opposite polarity modulation,
like an audio stream with eq insert. Each band of the eq is controlled
by the spectre of modulating signal or Each partial of eq controlled
by the same partials of fft~ partials. Are these connectible?

thank you.