[PD] smartphone advice

Nicholas Mariette nicholas.mariette at limsi.fr
Wed Nov 4 12:20:12 CET 2009

Hi Hans,

I'm curious about the iPhone port:

What's the main broad goal of this effort? (I mean other than the
obvious of having Pd working on iPhone, which will be great!).
Is the plan to have Pd for iPhone as an open-source app for the
community? - i.e. for jailbroken itouch things?

Will the audio i/o code be open source (is that even possible with
Apple), and if so, which license?
Or is this a private experiment?

Can you elaborate, or did I miss something on the list?

cheers
Nick