[PD] Finding "$0" and dealing with it in messages

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 22:49:36 CET 2009

Hi folks, what's up? Hope you're all well.

I find it somewhat annoying that $0 doesn't work on messages, is it really
impossible?

Now, the worst part is that if you need to go to the find menu and search
for "$0-something" it does not find it!!! Is there any way around it?

I even tried sending a message to pd properly but it insists on saying
things like "1002-something" not found...

Wouldn't it be nice if some core code changes were made so finding "$0" and
dealing with it in messages would work?

I wouldn't know how to do it anyway...

Does this bother other people who knows how to?  :)

Thanks a lot

See ya