[PD] Studies on sound

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Nov 19 13:31:10 CET 2009

Hi,
I just moved in Edinburgh and wondering to apply for the Sound Design course
here at university of Edinburgh. It's a course developed in conjunction with
the informatics department (which seems to be really good here). You can
check it here:

http://sd.caad.ed.ac.uk/mscsounddesign/

check the link section "related MSc courses" they have also digital
composition and performance and other courses.

and http://iem.at
our friends there rocks! :P
but it's mainly in german.

cheers

Message: 2

--
Marco Donnarumma aka The !S.A.D!

Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net

EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net