[PD] pix_artoolkit example

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Mon Nov 23 02:21:54 CET 2009

mark edward grimm wrote:
> on extended 0.41.4 so im assuming something was fixed (obviously :) maybe from out of the last discussion from last year? i cant find thread because it seems like the list is down again...
>
> your on linux no?

hi,

yes, I'm on linux (ubuntu intrepid). I just downloaded the 0.42.5
intrepid autobuild but artoolkit-support isn't compiled in there. Seems
like only mac (and windows?) versions have artoolkit support compiled in.

I was using pd-extended 0.41.1 and the 0.92.1  gem release from
sourceforge yesterday.

later today I noticed that I was in error again when writing that
pix_artoolkit isn't contained in gem-svn, it's there, but in an "extra"
folder and I didn't manage to compile it...

hoping the list comes back soon to give some more answers...

cheers
Martin