[PD] Finding "$0" and dealing with it in messages

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Nov 29 09:26:00 CET 2009

Hallo,

>> Or it will make you add a [list trim] in front of most [route]
>> objects.  (Btw.:
>> all_about_data_types.pd doesn't have a single [list trim] inside ...)
>
> Add something about [list trim].  :)  all_about_data_types is older than
> than the list object.

I have written a bit about Pd's messages on puredata.info, feel free to quote
as much as you like. I'm not the right person to fix pd-extended docs. I
can't even create all objects in that patch and bug 2026128 is still open,
which indicates, that we believe different things about data types and
messages. I don't want to get into that discussion again. :)

Ciao
--
Frank