[PD] [PD-announce] [RjDj] The New York reactive music experience

Frank Barknecht fbar at rjdj.me
Mon Nov 30 10:20:24 CET 2009

RjDJ News item - Friday, November 27th,

The New York reactive music experience

We finally managed to jump over the big pond and will land in New York with the
premier of our new child the RJC-1000 [1] on the 11th of December and an RjDj
workshop on the 12th of December. Both events will be kindly hosted by our
friends at Eyebeam [2]. So all you RjDj lovers in New York, it would be great
meeting you at the first Reactive Music Experience in New York.

The RJC-1000 is our top secret project that we were working on for the last
couple of months and which we will release soon. We will present the software
on the 11th and also play it live on the event. This is good news for everyone
interested in creating his own RjDj scenes. In the workshop on the 12th of
december we will also give deeper insights into how to use PD to create RjDj
scenes.

Check out the New York experience page for more details about the event:
http://eyebeam.org/events/rjdj-new-software-release-party

Yours,
Michael Breidenbruecker

[1] http://more.rjdj.me/rjc1000/