[PD] Very large patches unstable?

Justin Glenn Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 23:56:19 CET 2009

Matteo Sisti Sette wrote:
> I meant (and understood) "demand" more or less as "asking" someone to do
> something, not necessarily in an imperative way.

Demand is a strong word. It implies such position of power that you have a
right to make a demand.

Free software is such a gift that developers have more place to "demand"
that you learn to code C and fix the bug yourself or contribute better
documentation, than you have to  "demand" they improve the software. Or you
could always make a financial agreement, and offer money, and demand in
return that they fix the software in the way you wish. Ardour, for example,
has worked well with this micro-sponsored open source development model.