[PD] Very large patches unstable?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Dec 3 00:20:06 CET 2009

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009, Matteo Sisti Sette wrote:

> Wait wait wait, i'm SORRY for the terrible MISUNDERSTANDING here - well
> i'd rather call it MISEXPLAINING to place the blame on the right place,
> which is on me.

That's what the problem is. I want you to put the blame on a piece of
code, not on any person, even you.

> Also, the part of not telling the name was a kind of a joke since I
> _thought_ it was clear I was talking about Miller.

We have no idea. We still have no info about your bug about big patches,
except that it's about big patches and that it frustrates you. The bug
could be involving anyone else's GUI classes, but how would we know?