[PD] gridflow #camera

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Dec 4 23:15:19 CET 2009

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, olsen wrote:

> gridflows-help and documentation files are amazing - congrats! very nice
> work!

wow, you're one of the first to tell me! :)

> is there a way aside the -noloadbang option to avoid #camera to connect
> to the videodev?

[#camera] autoconnects only when you give it an argument. In practice some
of the examples/*.pd use [#camera 0] and others use [#camera]. It's not
very consistent. If you'd like [#camera 0] to do behave like [#camera 1]
instead, you could edit #camera.pd. In the subpatch [pd camera] there is a
[makefilename /dev/video%d] that you could fudge by inserting a [+ 1] or
[max 1].