[PD] gridflow multiblob

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:58:04 CET 2009

Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, olsen wrote:
>
>> gridflows-help and documentation files are amazing - congrats! very
>> nice work!
>
> wow, you're one of the first to tell me! :)
>
>> is there a way aside the -noloadbang option to avoid #camera to
>> connect to the videodev?
>
> [#camera] autoconnects only when you give it an argument. In practice
> some of the examples/*.pd use [#camera 0] and others use [#camera]. It's
> not very consistent. If you'd like [#camera 0] to do behave like
> [#camera 1] instead, you could edit #camera.pd. In the subpatch [pd
> camera] there is a [makefilename /dev/video%d] that you could fudge by
> inserting a [+ 1] or [max 1].
thanks - this makes life much easier!

the multiblob works pretty nice thus i've some questiones:
is there a way to get the infos (f.e. XY) of the blobs similar to the
matrix sended by the pix_multiblob in gem?
the default blobcolor is white - where can this be changed?
sorry for this silly question but i guess haven't got my hands too dirty
with gridflow so far.
thanks
olsen

--