[PD] Artoolkit with pure data?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Dec 7 22:37:48 CET 2009

The powerpc build machine is still down.  I think I managed to get a
complete backup of the old machine before the disk totally died.  Now
I need to find a time to put that backup on a new disk and install it
in the machine.

Anyone running Mac OS X 10.4/PowerPC want to try a build?

.hc

On Dec 7, 2009, at 4:34 PM, Cosmin S wrote:

> Super,
>
> Just what I've looking for!
> Is there a chance to get the nightly autobuild for ppc?
>
> C.
>
> > From: hans at at.or.at
> > To: pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
> > Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:05:33 -0500
> > CC: pd-list at iem.at
> > Subject: Re: [PD] Artoolkit with pure data?
> >

> > Just download the Pd-extended for macosx104/intel and drop it in /
> > Applications. Its named differently, so you can have both at the
> same
> > time, you can have them both runniung too.
> >
> > http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/2009-12-07/
> >
> > .hc
> >
> > On Dec 7, 2009, at 3:29 PM, Pagano, Patrick wrote:
> >
> > > okay
> > > i am currently using Pd version 0.40.3-extended
> > > where everything i am needing works, how can i install the devel
> so
> > > it does not overwrite my current pd

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.