[PD] Artoolkit with pure data?

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Mon Dec 7 22:59:41 CET 2009

okay when i run it i get
[pix_artoolkit]: ARToolKit support by Shigeyuki Hirai

YEAH!!!!

but when i run the help patch i get

error: [pix_artoolkit]: ARToolKit: Camera parameter load error (-1) !!
error: [pix_artoolkit]: ARToolKit: pattern load error (-1) !!

Is there another help patch to test/try with?
I have attached the one i have.

pp