[PD] How to access audio files from disk randomly?

James Dunn james at 4thharmonic.com
Tue Dec 8 12:47:47 CET 2009

Hi Roman,

I just installed readanysf~ again on my new install of Ubuntu 9.10 and
had no problems. Obviously you need gavl and gmerlin-avdecode. I also
had to install libgmerlin0.
It doesn't return the number of channels but you can specify a number
(default is 2) and it will upmix or downmix all channels accordingly.
I don't know about the iostream.h error.

James

Quoth Roman Haefeli, on 07/12/09 21:55: