[PD] How to access audio files from disk randomly?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 9 09:58:30 CET 2009

Am 08.12.09 12:47 schrieb "James Dunn" unter <james at 4thharmonic.com>:

> Hi Roman,
>
> I just installed readanysf~ again on my new install of Ubuntu 9.10 and
> had no problems. Obviously you need gavl and gmerlin-avdecode. I also
> had to install libgmerlin0.

Sorry for becoming slightly off-topic, but could you compile
gmerlin-avdecode out-of-the-box on ubuntu 9.10? May i ask which version you
decided?

I get:
i_avdec.c:424: error: unknown field Œhas_still¹ specified in initializer

I just commented out this line in plugins/i_avdec.c and then got similar
errors on other similiar lines, which I also commented out. Finally it
compiled, but i don't know what I have done. I hope not something very bad.

Roman