[PD] A present

Arif Driessen arifd86 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 22:42:00 CET 2009

Andrew, the game is brilliant, and works flawlessly here. Your code is hella
messy though. :P

if the green circle is in the red circle, and you manage to keep your snake
perfectly within the green circle, I think you should still accumulate
points though, at the moment, you loose points

You should post it in the forum when ready. Infact, the forum would love to
have your GEM wisdom, if you don't already lurk around those areas.

Thanks for the christmas present, and here is my (reply) xmas present for
fellow students of the Sound Arts course at my university in Brighton:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6gizl5

Message: 7