[PD] A present

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 23:39:08 CET 2009

Glad you like it, afrid.
Yeah, I do treat my code like my bedroom, if I know where to find stuff then it doesn't bother me.
Just like my room, I keep it tidy if it's on display, I didn't really think before sending this one off.
I'll have to look into the arithmetic, but I think it is possible (with the smallest size at any rate) to keep the score level if you're dead centre of the green circle. I'm fairly sure both have a maximum score effect of three (ever 100 milliseconds). Anyway, that keeps you on your toes, if you can't always score.
I don't use the forum, might check it out sometime. I'm not sure when this is going to be finished.
Just for the record, what's your high score?