[PD] GEM: writing an arbitrary blend function (glsl)?

vade doktorp at mac.com
Fri Dec 25 22:42:45 CET 2009

You can do arbitrary blend modes in PD with GLSL as you suspect. take
a look at http://001.vade.info/?page_id=20 which has shaders for video
mixers (a through a+b to  b blending, not just a+b)  with most
photoshop blend modes.

You can use them verbatim with PD (Marius Schebella has some patches I
think).

Feel free to use them as you wish, or hack them apart :)