[PD] PD with SnowLeopard

jurgen noise.now at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:33:38 CET 2010

occasionally it is impossible to close patches with <w> but it is still possible to close them using the mouse.

Pd-ext freezes very rarely and I haven't found a pattern for that.
Using in-built audio and plugging in or out headphones requires to re-define the audio hardware (or else no sound).

However usually it runs well for the entire day, no problems as you describe.

Jurgen