[PD] PD with SnowLeopard

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jan 5 18:42:27 CET 2010

Please submit any bugs like this to the tracker so we can try to get
them fixed for the Pd-extended 0.42 release. Also, try a nightly
build, it has an updated version of portaudio, so that might help with
the audio I/O issues.

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/Pd-0.42.5-extended-macosx104-i386.dmg

or

http://autobuild.puredata.info/auto-build/latest/Pd-0.42.5-extended-macosx105-i386.dmg