[PD] create folder implementation

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 18:42:39 CET 2010

Hi, sorry for the delay, and thank you for the interest.

colet.patrice at free.fr escribió:
> Selon Matteo Sisti Sette <matteosistisette at gmail.com>:
>
>> I guess that's how it is supposed to work.
>

> not really, there was an example attached with it, it's attached again

Ok sorry, I had had a look at the example and confused the [sys_gui_r]
for a [sys_gui] so I hadn't understood it was meant to be an example.

Now I tried the example but it doesn't write the file. It does create
the directory, but nothing comes out of [sys_gui_r], even if I connect
it to a [print].

Don't worry for me however, I worked around my problem so that I no
longer need to get the response when the folder is created.

The technique you show is interesting on its own though; I will
certainly try to play with it in the future.

Thanks
m.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette