[PD] recording to array in loop mode?

volker böhm vboehm at gmx.ch
Mon Jan 18 17:15:24 CET 2010

thanks for your suggestions, guys.
sorry, if i wasn't clear, but i'm not looking for (cross)fades.

i'd like to perform circular recording into an array, constantly
overwriting what has been recorded before.
so if you put the playhead a little behind (or before - as it's
circular it depends on your view) you get a simple delay.
as the trigger to start recording with tabwrite~ is not sample
accurate, i can't get a constant recording without clicks at the
trigger points - at least not with my limited understanding of pd.

but i think i've just found a solution using poke~ (which seems to be
the same as in max).

thanks,
volker.