[PD] Spectrogram patch?

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 10:52:42 CET 2010

Hi spencer,

no problem, just beware it is really chaotic and there is no
documentation. all the gui stuff is just partially working...
anyway, the idea is to do some sort of visual manipulation of spectra,
a little different than audiosculpt... a long way to what i want to do
still...

in any case,  i'll post it when it is working better.

--
Jaime E Oliver LR

joliverl at ucsd.edu